all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is audio program in MP3 format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Download link would be sent to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Abraham Hicks - Ask and it is Given - Part II The Processes
by Esther and Jerry Hick
size of 326mb
This audio program, which encompasses Part II of the best-selling book Ask and It is Given, presents the teaching of the nonphysical entity Abraham. Here, you will find a series of 22 processes that will assist you in reconnecting with the ¡°Non-Physical¡± part of yourself, and which will help you in achieving anything you desire. As you apply these processes to your life¡ªand as your memory awakens to the power Laws of the Universe¡ªyou naturally joyful zest for life will be reawakened!
Abraham, a group of obviously evolved teachers, speak their broader Non-physical perspective through the physical apparatus of Esther. Speaking to our level of comprehension, from their present moment to our now, through a series of loving, allowing, brilliant yet comprehensively simple, recordings in print and in sound -- they guide us to a clear connection with our Inner Being -- they guide us to self-upliftment from our total self.
About Esther Hicks:
Esther Hicks is an inspirational speaker, and best-selling author. She also claims to vocally interpret blocks of thought for a group of non-physical beings who call themselves "Abraham" and are most commonly referred to under the name Abraham-Hicks. She has co-authored eight books with husband Jerry Hicks and presents workshops for Abraham-Hicks Publications. Hicks' most recent (as of March 2007) book reached second place in the New York Times best-seller list in its first week on the list. Esther Hicks was raised by her Mormon family (excepting her father) in Park City, Utah.
Esther Hicks married for the first time when she was 20 years old and had two children in that marriage. She later divorced, met her present husband Jerry Hicks in Fresno, California in 1976 and then married him in 1980.
Outline of Abraham-Hicks' claimed teachings
Abraham outlines Their teachings as follows:
1. You are a Physical Extension of that which is Non-physical.
2. You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
3. The basis of your life is Freedom; the purpose of your life is Joy.
4. You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
5. Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
6. You are choosing your creations as you are choosing your thoughts.
7. The Universe adores you; for it knows your broadest intentions.
8. Relax into your natural well-being. All is well.
9. You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique path of joy.
10. Actions to be taken and monies to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
11. You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
12. You cannot die; you are eternally Consciousness and Creator.
Together Esther and Jerry Hicks have authored many books including Ask, And It Is Given. and The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham, which have become best-selling books published by Louise Hay's Hay House publishers. Ask, And It Is Given has an introduction by author Wayne Dyer. The Law of Attraction reached the New York Times best-selling list on March 11, 2007 in its first week on the list, just below What to Expect When You're Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff.
Their books include three children's books titled Sara (books 1-3), Ask And It Is Given, and a 2007 book titled The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent. They have also released a deck of Abraham "Well Being Cards" and their newest deck, "Ask and It Is Given" cards. Also available from the Hick's own "Abraham-Hicks Publishing" are the first two books of Abraham's teachings ever published, prior to engaging "Hay House Publishing's" services. They are entitled "A New Beginning I," and "A New Beginning II". Also available is a Daily Planning Calendar/Workbook, available from Abraham-Hicks, and a newly released "Ask And It Is Given Perpetual Flip Calendar". Their next book to be released in September of 2007 is entitled The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings be Your Guide". Abraham-Hicks' output over the past 20 years includes over 800 audio, video tapes, and DVDs on various issues.
Esther Hicks also appeared in The Secret, however the footage featuring Esther was later removed in the "Extended Edition" of The Secret due to contractual issues and disagreements over marketing tactics. Abraham-Hicks Publications posted a video commenting on the controversy with Rhonda Byrne, the creator of The Secret, and explained the details surrounding the second version of the movie.