all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Business Analysis Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library) by Conrad Carlberg
ANSWER KEY BUSINESS QUESTIONS
CONTROL COMPANY FINANCES
PREPARE BUSINESS CASES
MAKE BETTER INVESTMENT DECISIONS
USE EXCEL 2010 TO GAIN DEEPER INSIGHTS, MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS, AND EARN MORE PROFITS
Using real-world examples, Carlberg helps you put Excel¡¯s features and functions to work and get the power of quantitative analysis behind your management decisions.
Excel expert Conrad Carlberg shows how to use Excel 2010 to perform the core financial tasks every manager and entrepreneur must master: analyzing statements, planning and controlling company finances, making investment decisions, and managing sales and marketing. Using real-world examples, Carlberg helps you get the absolute most out of Excel 2010¡¯s newest features and functions. Along the way, you¡¯ll discover the fastest, best ways to handle essential tasks ranging from importing business data to analyzing profitability ratios.
Becoming an Excel expert has never been easier! You¡¯ll find crystal-clear instructions, insider insights, complete step-by-step projects, and more. It¡¯s all complemented by an extraordinary set of web-based resources, from sample journals and ledgers to business forecasting tools.
• Use Excel analysis tools to solve problems throughout the business
• Build and work with income statements and balance sheets
• Value inventories and current assets, and summarize transactions
• Calculate working capital and analyze cash flows
• Move from pro formas to operating budgets that help guide your management decisions
• Prepare business cases incorporating everything from discount rates to margin and contribution analysis
About MrExcel Library: Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel skills, and presents focused tasks and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions
website MrExcel.com, these books will:
• Dramatically increase your productivity¨Csaving you 50 hours a year, or more
• Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
• Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
• Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
About the Author
Conrad Carlberg is president of Network Control Systems, Inc., a software-development and consulting firm that specializes in statistical and database applications, and Beyond the Ledgers, a joint venture that develops and markets software coupling Excel to QuickBooks™. He holds a Ph.D. in statistics and is a many-time recipient of Microsoft¡¯s Most Valuable Professional Award. He lives near San Diego.