all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Coaching for Leadership:
The Practice of Leadership Coaching from the World's Greatest Coaches, 2nd Edition
BY Marshall Goldsmith, Laurence Lyons
When it was published in 2000, Coaching for Leadership became an instant classic in the field of executive coaching. This second edition updates and expands on the original book and brings together the best executive coaches who offer a basic understanding of how coaching works, why it works, and how leaders can make the best use of the coaching process. This thoroughly revised edition reflects recent changes in coaching practices, includes well-researched best practices, and provides additional guidance and tools from the greatest leadership coaches from around the world. Each chapter in this important volume addresses a proven application, offers key principles of practice, and highlights critical learning points.
Marshall Goldsmith is a world authority in helping successful leaders achieve positive, measurable change in behavior for themselves, their people, and their teams. The American Management Association recently named Goldsmith as one of the fifty great thinkers and business leaders who have influenced the field of management over the last eighty years.
Laurence Lyons specializes in coaching directors and senior executives. Lyons is described by Henley Management College as a leading authority on organizational development and by the United Kingdom Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as an internationally-renowned expert on technology, business, and work.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Preface to the Second Edition.
Preface to the First Edition.
About the Editors.
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF COACHING.
1. The Accomplished Leader (Laurence S. Lyons).
2. Coaching and Consultation Revisited: Are They the Same? (Edgar H. Schein).
3. Situational Leadership and Executive Coaching (Paul Hersey and Roger Chevalier).
4. Coaching for Behavioral Change (Marshall Goldsmith).
PART TWO: BUILDING BLOCKS.
5. Try Feedforward Instead of Feedback (Marshall Goldsmith).
6. Making Coaching Work: Ten Easy Steps (Marc Effron).
7. Leading on Purpose: What Do You Care About? (Richard J. Leider).
8. Coaching for Effective Action: A Core Leadership Process (Victoria A. Guthrie and John R. Alexander).
9. Coaching Others to Accept Feedback (Joe Folkman).
10. Selling Up Is Leading Up: Coaching Your Manager Can Be Just as Important as Coaching Your Direct Reports (John Baldoni and Marshall Goldsmith).
PART THREE: LEADING CHANGE.
11. Coaching at the Heart of Strategy (Laurence S. Lyons).
12. Crossing Over: Making the Transition from Executive to Executive Coach (Brian Tracy).
13. Surviving the Transition from Line Manager to Executive Coach (David Noer).
14. Coaching Business Leaders (Richard Gauthier and David Giber).
15. Coaching and Culture: Toward the Global Coach (Michel Moral and Pamela Warnock).
16. When Leaders Are Coaches (James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner).
17. Coaching the Coaches (David Ulrich).
18. Why Coaching Clients Give Up and How Effective Goal Setting Can Make a Positive Difference (Marshall Goldsmith and Kelly Goldsmith).
PART FOUR: APPLICATIONS.
19. Case Study: Coaching for Change at Aventis (Laurence S. Lyons).
20. The Experience of Siemens in Spain (Marta H. Williams, Carlos J. Paulet, and Rebeca Arroyo).
21. The General Mills & Pillsbury Merger (Kevin D. Wilde).
22. The Agilent Technologies Story: Coaching Across the Enterprise (Brian O. Underhill, Dianne Anderson, and Robert A. Silva).
23. e-Coaching: Using the New Technology to Develop Tomorrow¡¯s Leaders (Marshall Goldsmith).
24. Career Development: Anytime, Anyplace (Beverly L. Kaye).
25. Coaching in the Midst of Diversity (R. Roosevelt Thomas, Jr.).
26. Coaching Executives: Women Succeeding Globally (Nancy J. Adler).
Pfeiffer Publications Guide.