all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Design for Six Sigma
by Kai Yang, Basem S. EI-Haik
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Quality Concepts
Chapter 2: Six Sigma Fundamentals
Chapter 3: Design for Six Sigma
Chapter 4: Design for Six Sigma Deployment
Chapter 5: Design for Six Sigma Project Algorithm
Chapter 6: DFSS Transfer Function and Scorecards
Chapter 7: Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
Chapter 8: Axiomatic Design
Chapter 9: Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ)
Chapter 10: Design for X
Chapter 11: Failure Mode-Effect Analysis
Chapter 12: Fundamentals of Experimental Design
Chapter 13: Taguchi's Orthogonal Array Experiment
Chapter 14: Design Optimization: Taguchi's Robust Parameter Design
Chapter 15: Design Optimization: Advanced Taguchi Robust Parameter Design
Chapter 16: Tolerance Design
Chapter 17: Response Surface Methodology
Chapter 18: Design Validation
Kai Yang, Ph.D. has extensive consulting experience in many aspects of quality and reliability engineering area. He is also Associate Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at Wayne State University, Detroit.
Basem S. El-Haik, Ph.D, is Director of Enterprise Excellence and is presently spearheading the effort to deploy Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) across Textron Enterprise. He is also responsible for the planning and execution of DFSS Black Belt waves, champions, projects, and Six Sigma strategies for other organizations.
Back cover copy
THIS WAY TO ROBUST DESIGN AND PRODUCTS!
FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE TO SIX SIGMA QUALITY
The attraction of Six Sigma is obvious ¡ª designs that work, fewer defects in manufacturing, lowered production costs, and greater customer satisfaction. With these pluses, it¡¯s no wonder the world¡¯s leading companies are adopting the Six Sigma approach to product development in ever-growing numbers. Now here¡¯s a powerful engineering resource that makes it easier to implement Six Sigma in new product and service development, one step at a time.
Written by hands-on Six Sigma quality experts -- who write with the excellence Six Sigma can help you achieve in your products and services -- Design for Six Sigma provides unrivalled real-world new product development experience and priceless walkthroughs that help you choose the right design tools at every stage of product development. You get the detailed directions, careful comparisons, and worked-out calculations that make every step easier and make sense of every step.
This trailblazing guide is the only resource that gives product and service designers, project and quality engineers, and Six Sigma trainers a true roadmap to product excellence, from customer requirements to customer satisfaction.
Writing in a clear, easy-to-follow style, the authors provide:
* A systematic method for achieving world-class quality in product development and manufacturing
* Revealing inside-industry case studies
* Groundbreaking comparisons of traditional quality tools with newer approaches
* Focused examinations of engineering tools such as DOE (Design of Experiment), Taguchi Method, Axiomatic Design, and TRIZ (Theory for Inventive Problem-Solving)
* All the information, insights, and knowledge covered by the ASQ Black Belt examination
Starting with basic Introduction to Quality concepts, Design for Six Sigma goes on to deliver in-depth coverage of essential topics such as:
* Fundamentals of Six Sigma
* Basic Six Sigma Statistical Tools
* Fundamentals of Experimental Data
* Taguchi's Robust Parameter Design
* Tolerance Design
* Introduction to Principles of Design
* And much more
You'll also find a list of acronyms and a bibliography.
Worth its weight in gold to any professional interested in the development of robust products, Design for Six Sigma is a tool you'll turn to again and again -- and your quality and productivity is sure to reflect it.