all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Inside the House of Money:
Top Hedge Fund Traders on Profiting in the Global Markets
by Steven Drobny, Joseph G. Nicholas (Foreword by)
Inside the House of Money lifts the veil on the typically opaque world of hedge funds, offering a rare glimpse at how today's highest paid money managers approach their craft. Author Steven Drobny demystifies how these star traders make billions for well-heeled investors, revealing their theories, strategies and approaches to markets. Drobny, cofounder of Drobny Global Advisors, an international macroeconomic research and advisory firm, has tapped into his network and beyond in order assemble this collection of thirteen interviews with the industry's best minds. Along the way, you'll get an inside look at firsthand trading experiences through some of the major world financial crises of the last few decades. Whether Russian bonds, Pakistani stocks, Southeast Asian currencies or stakes in African brewing companies, no market or instrument is out of bounds for these elite global macro hedge fund managers. Highly accessible and filled with in-depth expert opinion, Inside the House of Money is a must-read for financial professionals and anyone else interested in understanding the complexities at stake in world financial markets.
"The ruminations of supposedly hush-hush hedge fund operators are richly illuminating." --New York Times
Steven Drobny is cofounder and partner of Drobny Global Advisors (DGA), an international macroeconomic research and advisory firm that counts many of the leading global hedge funds as clients. Prior to starting DGA, Drobny worked for Deutsche Bank's Hedge Fund Group in London, Singapore, and Zurich. Drobny holds a master's degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science and a bachelor's degree from Bucknell University. Please visit www.insidethehouseofmoney.com for more information on Drobny, DGA, and this book.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Foreword by Niall Ferguson.
Preface to the Previous Edition.
1. Introduction to Global Macro Hedge Funds: Joseph G. Nicholas (HFR Group).
2. The History of Global Macro Hedge Funds.
3. The Future of Global Macro Hedge Funds.
4. The Family Offi ce Manager: Jim Leitner (Falcon Management).
5. The Prop Trader: Christian Siva-Jothy (SemperMacro).
6. The Researcher: Dr. Andres Drobny (Drobny Global Advisors).
7. The Treasurer: Dr. John Porter (Barclays Capital).
8. The Central Banker: Dr. Sushil Wadhwani (Wadhwani Asset Management).
9. The Dot-Commer: Peter Thiel (Clarium Capital).
10. The Floor Trader: Yra Harris (Praxis Trading).
11. The Pioneer: Jim Rogers.
12. The Commodity Specialist: Dwight Anderson (Ospraie Management).
13. The Stock Operator: Scott Bessent (Bessent Capital).
14. The Emerging Market Specialist: Marko Dimitrijevic´ (Everest Capital).
15. The Fixed Income Specialists: David Gorton and Rob Standing (London Diversifi ed Fund Management).
16. The Currency Specialist: Anonymous.
Appendix A: The Crash of กฏ08 (Dr. Lee R. Thomas III).
Appendix B: Who Controls Liquidity? (Dr. Lee R. Thomas III).
Appendix C: Why Global Macro Is the Way to Go (Dr. Lee R. Thomas III).
Appendix D: A Note to Investors about Global Macro.