all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
ISO 9000 Quality Systems Handbook - updated for the ISO 9001:
2008 standard: Using the standards as a framework for business improvement
by David Hoyle
Publisher: A Butterworth-Heinemann Title; 6 edition (June 26, 2009)
"This book is a must have for not only students of quality and quality practitioners, including auditors, but also executives looking for improved performance of their organisations." Paul Harding, Managing Director SAQI, e-Quality edge South Africa
Published reviews of previous editions: "The definitive text on how to implement a quality management system 'the right way'. Written in plain English. A great read." Momentum Magazine, 2002 "With its emphasis throughout on process improvement, the book is a must for anyone in the business of implementing or interpreting ISO 9001:2000 and, more importantly, looking to gain added value and enhanced organisational performance from it." Quality World, 2002
Whether you are establishing a quality management system for the first time or improving your existing system, this best-selling guide to effective quality management using the ISO 9000 family of standards as a framework for business process management (BPM) and improvement is an essential addition to your quality bookshelf.
For newcomers to the field and those needing a refresh on the fundamental principles, quality expert David Hoyle covers the crucial background including the importance and implications of quality system management, enabling those seeking ISO 9001 certification to take a holistic approach that will bring about true business improvement and sustained success.
Packed with insights into how the standard has been used, misused and misunderstood, ISO 9000 Quality Systems Handbook will help you to build an effective management system, help you decide if ISO 9001 certification is right for your company and gently guide you through the terminology, requirements and implementation of practices to enhance performance.
With chapter headings matched to the structure of the standard and clause numbers included for ease of reference, each chapter now also begins with a preview to help you decide which to study and which to skip. The book also includes essential concepts and principles, important issues to be understood before embarking upon implementation, different approaches that can be taken to achieving, sustaining and improving quality, and guidance on system assessment, certification and continuing development. Clear tables, summary checklists and diagrams make light work of challenging concepts and downloadable template report forms, available from the book's companion website, take the pain out of compiling the necessary documentation.
Don't waste time trying to achieve certification without this tried and trusted guide to improving your business-let David Hoyle lead you towards a better quality management system and see the difference it can make to your processes and profits!
* Reduce your need for expensive training and consultancy services with this authoritative, clear and unambiguous guide to quality management from one of the world's foremost experts on the ISO 9000 family of standards.
* Develop a process based management system that enables your organization to satisfy its customers and other stakeholders as well as conform to ISO 9001:2008 with hard-won information from quality auditors and industry experts.
* Explains the concepts and requirements with compelling case studies, summaries of the essential learning points and check lists to ensure certification is achieved without delays caused by oversights. Downloadable template report forms also available on the book's companion website!