all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading
by Larry Williams
Sharing his years of experience as a seasoned and successful trader, Williams offers his market wisdom on a wide range of topics, from chaos and speculation to volatility breakouts and profit patterns. With his expert guidance, you'll learn about such fundamentals as how the market moves, what are the three most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winners until the end of your chosen time frame.
Along with in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies and details on the best theory and implementation of money management, Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading features Williams's winning technical indicators, as well as his thoughts on a broad range of topics. Here is a sampling:
* "A short-term trader has one objective; to catch the current trend of the market. That's it. That's all you should try to do!"
* "The shorter your time frame of trading the less money you'll make."
* "You will never make big money until you learn to hold on to your winners, and the longer you hold the more potential you have for profiteering. . . . It takes time to make money regardless of the activity."
* "Wealth is not amassed with just good market calls. It also requires correct money management."
* "I think you need to fear the market and fear yourself. . . . Without fear there is no respect, if you do not respect the markets and fear yourself you will become one more dead body on the long trail of commodity market casualties scattered across the land."
Filled with invaluable insight, precise rules and formulas, and helpful advice from one of today's most respected market players, this comprehensive and practical resource will serve as the basis for, if not indeed become, your short-term trading "gospel."
LARRY WILLIAMS is a well-known trader, author, newsletter editor, and money manager. He is the all-time top winner of the Robbins World Cup Championship in Futures Trading, taking $10,000 to $1,100,000 in less than twelve months. He has served on the Board of the National Futures Association and twice ran for the U.S. Senate in Montana. Featured in such publications as Barron's, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune, Mr. Williams has been one of the most widely quoted and followed advisors over the past twenty-five years. "Larry is the only person I know who can mix systems and rules with confessions of his soul. This book should have universal appeal to not only the trading world but to all who apply themselves to the laws of the universe. This is a study of the self, the markets, and the interfacing of the two."-Linda Raschke, President, LBR Group, Inc., CTA
"LARRY WILLIAMS'S contributions to the study of technical analysis are well documented and indisputable. I have learned more from Larry than all other traders combined. His techniques are original, clever, and fresh. The depth and breadth of his knowledge is mind-boggling. I highly recommend it."-Tom DeMark, President, Market Studies, Inc. Consultants;author, New Market Timing Techniques and The New Science of Technical Analysis.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
You Are Already a Commodity Trader.
Making Order Out of Short-Term Chaos.
It's a Question of Price and Time.
The Real Secret to Short-Term Trading.
Volatility Breakouts-The Momentum Breakthrough.
The Theory of Short-Term Trading.
Getting Closer to the Truth.
Patterns to Profit.
Separating the Buyers from the Sellers.
Short-Term Trading from a Quote Screen.
Special Short-Term Situations.
When to Get Out of Your Trades.
Thoughts on the Business of Speculation.
Money Management-The Keys to the Kingdom.
Thoughts from the Past.
Just What Does Make the Stock Market Rally?