all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
New Thinking in Technical Analysis:
Trading Models from the Masters
by Rick Bensignor (Editor)
A must for all investors and traders who are interested in a technical approach to the market. -- Alfred H. Kingon, Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
An excellent mix of classic and new concepts in technical analysis. -- Gail M. Dudack, CMT, Managing Director and Chief Equity Strategist, UBS Warburg
Their methods and vast experience will open your mind to new opportunities. -- Edward J. Solari, Vice President and Senior Foreign Exchange Advisor, BMO Nesbitt Burns
Sometimes even the most thorough homework on fundamentals fails to pinpoint the best time to buy a stock or take profits. Technical analysis helps market players predict the price behavior of a stock, commodity, or any financial instrument, giving clues about the course your trade may take in the coming weeks and months. When market timing is of the essence in making logical, informed decisions about your trade's future, technical analysis is the tool.
In New Thinking in Technical Analysis: Trading Models From the Masters, a dozen top authorities reveal their techniques and strategies for successful trading. This book offers market participants a treasury of tools to improve their investment performance, each from a unique and time-tested perspective. Readers will find immense value in the straightforward, user-friendly, application-rich presentation of market dynamics forecasting in this invaluable guide. Enhanced with over 170 charts and illustrations, New Thinking will become the primary companion of every trader seeking to gain a competitive edge.
New Thinking in Technical Analysis contributors include: Thomas R. DeMark (New Market Timing Techniques), Peter Eliades, Larry McMillan (McMillan on Options), Robin Mesch, John J. Murphy (Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets), Steve Nison (Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques), Steven Poser, Linda B. Raschke (Street Smarts: High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies), Bernie Schaeffer (The Option Advisor), Courtney D. Smith (Option Strategies), Ken Tower, and Larry Williams (Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading).
Inside each chapter:
• Descriptions of a particular model, what it measures, and the theory behind it
• Explanation of how the technique works and how it is validated
• Helpful illustrations, featuring multiple screen images
• Discussion of each technique's particular value and usefulness as compared with alternative models
• Examples of how and in what situation the technique is applicable--and when not to use the model