all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Psychological Management of Individual Performance
by Sabine Sonnentag
Psychological Management of Individual Performance is a unique combination of contributions from an academic and a practitioner for each topic.
Leading international authors come together in this integrative and comprehensive handbook, to combine academic research findings and to provide detailed practice-relevant information, on subjects such as performance concepts, work design, cognitive ability and personality as predictors of performance, performance appraisal and potential analysis, goal setting, training, mentoring, reward systems, strategic HRM as well as broader issues such as well-being and organizational culture.
This Handbook is a valuable resource for researchers, academics and advanced students in psychology and related fields; as well as consultants, practitioners and professionals in HR, who want to contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of high individual performance.
Professionals and students in business, social and life science; Readers preparing for CPA, CMA or actuary exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
About the Editor
About the Contributors
Part 1: Performance: Concept, Theory, and Predictors
Performance Concepts and Performance Theory (Sabine Sonnentag and Michael Frese)
2. Ability and Non-ability Predictors of Job Performance (Ruth Kanfer and Tracy M Kantrowitz)
3. PRACTICE CHAPTER--debis Career Development Center: Personality Scales within a Process-Oriented Development Instrument for Management High Potentials (Jurgen Deller et al)
4. Work Design and Individual Work Performance: Research Findings and an Agenda for Future Inquiry (Sharon K Parker and Nick Turner)
5. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Organizational Design and Organizational Development as a Precondition for Good Job Design and High Job Performance (Oliver Strohm)
Part 2: Assessing Performance
6. Appraisal: An Individual Psychological Perspective (Clive Fletcher)
7. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Performance Appraisal (Gesa Drewes and Bernd Runde)
8. Analysis of Performance Potential (Daniela Lohaus and Martin Kleinmann)
9. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Assessing Potential and Future Performance (Wieby Altink and Helma Verhagen)
Part 3 Enhancing Performance
10. The High Performance Cycle: Standing the Test of Time (Gary P Latham et al)
11. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Enhancing Performance through Goal-Setting and Feedback Interventions (Jen A Algera et al)
12. Enhancing Performance through Training (Beryl Hesketh and Karolina Ivancic)
13. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Enhancing Performance through Training (Brigitte Winkler)
14. Enhancing Performance through Mentoring (Terri A Scandura and Betti A Hamilton)
15. PRACTICE CHAPTER --Mentoring for World-Class Performance (James G Clawson and Douglas S Newburg)
16. Enhancing Performance through Pay and Reward Systems (Henk Thierry)
17. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Performance Measurement and Pay for Performance (Harrie F J M Tuijl et al)
18. Managing Individual Performance: A Strategic Perspective (Susan E Jackson and Randall S Schuler)
19. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Performance Improvement through Human Resource Management (Sabine Remdisch)
Part 4 Ensuring Performance in a Wider Context
20. Performance, Well-being and Self-Regulation (Sabine Sonnentag)
21. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Well-being, Stress Managment and Performance: From Analysis to Intervention (Rendel D de Jong)
22. Integrating the Linkages between Organizational Culture and Individual Outcomes at Work (Paul Tesluk et al)
23. PRACTICE CHAPTER--Organizational Culture: A Case Study (Jaap J van Muijen)