all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Selling is Dead:
Moving Beyond Traditional Sales Roles and Practices to Revitalize Growth
by Marc Miller, Jason Sinkovitz
A manifesto for reinventing the sales function Selling Is Dead argues that selling teams and growth-motivated organizations must change to remain competitive. It presents a new selling framework based on research that indicates that buyer behavior can be modeled and that large sales and small sales are fundamentally different. This new framework provides salespeople with a practical structure for giving buyers significantly more value for their dollar-value well beyond the products and services being sold. Rather than focusing on one selling model, regardless of the type of sale, this book offers four different types of large sales and presents specific strategies for succeeding at each. Many sales organizations are systematically mismanaging their selling opportunities and failing to optimize their markets. Through effective selling models, illustrative case studies and examples, and real-world anecdotes, Selling Is Dead brings strategy and efficiency to sales-and shows every sales-based business how to reap the rewards.
MARC T. MILLER is the founder and CEO of Sogistics Corporation of Twinsburg, Ohio. He founded Sogistics in 1988 as a sales productivity improvement firm specializing in the large sale. Considered a thought leader in the field of complex sales, he resides in Boston Heights, Ohio with his wife Janet and six children. JASON M. SINKOVITZ is the Director of Sogistics Learning Solutions. His research, learning design, and integrated learning delivery solutions have impacted client growth in a multitude of industries, including IT, business services, healthcare, construction, engineering, and hospitality. He lives in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Foreword Neil Rackham, Author of SPIN Selling. Acknowledgments.
Part I: Building Your New Growth Engine.
Is Selling Dead?
1. Customer Abundance.
2. Yesterday¡¯s Most Complete Buyer Psychology Model.
3. Diverging from Tradition: Understanding How Organizations Buy Your High-Risk Innovations.
4. From Entry to Closure: Models and Frameworks for Creating and Managing New Selling Opportunities.
Part II: Igniting Your Growth Engine.
5. FOCAS: The Language of a Businessperson Who Sells.
6. Bridging the Divide.
7. Navigating the Final Stages to a Consensus ¡°Yes¡±.
8. The REAP Strategy for Harvesting Active Needs.
Part III: Sustaining Your Growth Engine.
9. For Chief Growth Officers Only: Tying Your Framework Together.
Epilogue: Selecting Talent to Execute Your Large Sale Framework, Lisa Banach, Director of Assessment Services, Sogistics.