all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing:
How to Build Real Wealth for Retirement and Other Future Goals
by Nellie S. Huang, Peter Finch
The investment decisions you make today will determine the kind of life you will be able to enjoy once that regular paycheck stops rolling in. Designed to work as a flexible reference for all investors-no matter what stage of retirement planning you're in-The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing will help you retire on your financial terms.
Drawing on a decade's worth of financial knowledge and experience, The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing:
* Introduces you to the cornerstone of any wealth-building portfolio-stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
* Teaches you how to set up an asset allocation strategy that works for you
* Gives you the tools to estimate how much you need to save for retirement each year, depending on the lifestyle you intend to lead
* Reveals the names of outstanding mutual funds that will deliver the investment returns you need
* Shows you how to get the most from your 401(k) and introduces you to numerous real-life retirees, who offer important advice on the financial aspects of life after work
* Explores a long-term goal that usually conflicts with retirement savings-paying for your child's college education-and shows you how to deal with it
* And much more
When investing for your retirement, you can't afford to make mistakes. Pick up The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing and take control of your future.
NELLIE S. HUANG joined SmartMoney in 1993 as a staff reporter, researching everything from investment features to narrative stories about adoption and retirees who d lost their shirts in IBM stock. Soon she shifted to covering real estate for the magazine and climbed steadily up the ranks to senior writer. Over the past five years, she has focused entirely on investment pieces, picking stocks and mutual funds for the magazine and profiling money managers. She is the coauthor of The SmartMoney Stock Picker s Bible (Wiley).
PETER FINCH is Editor in Chief of SmartMoney, a position he has held since January 1, 2001. Finch joined SmartMoney in the fall of 1992, shortly after the magazine s debut. Starting as articles editor, he helped originate and shape many of SmartMoney s most popular features, including its signature "Ten Things" consumer column. In 1995 Finch was promoted to executive editor and in 1999 he became editor, taking over day-to-day operations of the magazine. He is also the coauthor of How to Raise Kids Without Going Broke and The SmartMoney Stock Picker s Bible (Wiley).
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
PART ONE: The Building Blocks of Wealth.
Chapter 1: Stocks, Mutual Funds, and Bonds: Starting at the Beginning.
Chapter 2: How Much Do You Really Need to Save?
Chapter 3: Your Retirement Accounts.
PART TWO: Your Retirement Savings.
Chapter 4: Your Ideal Asset Allocation.
Chapter 5: Getting There: The Best Stock and Bond Funds for Your Needs.
Chapter 6: Getting There Fast: How to "Accelerate" Your Portfolio.
Chapter 7: Is Your 401(k) As Good As It Should Be?
Chapter 8: The Best and Worst Funds for Your 401(k).
PART THREE: That Other Long-Term Goal, Paying for College.
Chapter 9: Saving for College: How Much Can You Put Aside?
Chapter 10: Letting Someone Else Do It for You: 529 College Savings Plans.
Chapter 11: Asset Allocation: A Year-by-Year Guide to Investing Wisely for Your Child's Tuition.
PART FOUR: Life in Retirement.
Chapter 12: Being There: Investment Moves for Retirees (and the Nearly Retired).
Chapter 13: Feeling Fine: Affordable Health Care for Retirees.