all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
USMLE Road Map: Pathology
by George R. Wettach, Thomas W. Palmrose, Terry Morgan
The Express Route to USMLE Excellence in Pathology
You'll never find an easier, more efficient, and more focused way to ace pathology and pathology-related questions on the USMLE than USMLE Road Map: Pathology. Designed to provide maximum learning in minimum time, this unique review offers a concise, creative, and well-illustrated new approach to mastering pathology.
USMLE Shortcuts for effective USMLE preparation
Outline Format with Two-color Presentation guides you through the most important areas in pathology
High-Yield Facts promote comprehension and recall
Over 90 Images including photomicrographs and clinical pictures
Rapid Review Glossary defines common terms, diseases, signs, syndromes, and bodies
Learning Tips and Tricks garnered from years of interaction with students just like you
Clear Explanations from instructors with the experience to know the questions you would ask
Table of contents
Using the USMLE Road Map Series for Successful Review
1. Autopsy and Forensic Medicine: Cellular Injury and Repair, Michelle Jordan
2. Molecular Diagnostics, Julie Kingery, George R. Wettach, Richard Press
3. Skin, Michele Thompson, George R. Wettach, Clifton White, Jr.
4. Head and Neck, Thomas W. Palmrose, Terry K. Morgan
5. Oral Cavity and Dentition, Jeffery Stewart
6. Heart and Circulation, Thomas W. Palmrose
7. Lung, George R. Wettach
8. Gastrointestinal System, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
9. Liver and Biliary Tract, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
10. Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract, Megan Troxell
11. Endocrine and Nutrition, George R. Wettach, Sandra L. White, Thomas W. Palmrose
12. Breast, Reva Ricketts-Loriaux, Terry K. Morgan
13. Female Reproductive Tract and Placenta, George R. Wettach, Terry K. Morgan
14. Male Genital Tract, Terry K. Morgan
15. Bone and Soft Tissue, Eric A. Goranson, Atiya Mansoor
16. Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nerves, and Skeletal Muscle, Sakir H. Gultekin, Randy Woltjer
17. Lymph Nodes, Bone Marrow, Spleen, and Thymus, Jennifer Dunlap, David M. Gray, Ken Gatter
18. Bleeding Disorders and Transfusion Medicine, George R. Wettach, Richard Scanlan
19. Pediatric Pathology and Congenital Syndromes, Craig Midgen, Sarah J. Rollin, Douglas Weeks
20. Immune System Mediated Disease, Thomas W. Palmrose, George R. Wettach, Antony Bakke
Rapid Review Glossary, George R. Wettach
I. Common Terms
II. Diseases, Signs, and Syndromes
George R. Wettach, MD, Pathology
Resident, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, OR.
Terry K. Morgan, MD, PhD,
Director of Cytopathology Fellowship and Placental Pathology ,
Oregon Health & Sciences University,
Thomas W. Palmrose, MD,,
Cytopathology Fellow, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR.