all items in this store are to be sent to your email within 24 hours after cleared payment. PDF eBooks are sent to you as email attachments. as for mp3 audiobook, a download link from ONEDRIVE will be sent to your email for you to download.
Please Read Before Your Purchase!!!
1. This item is an E-Book in PDF format.
2. Shipping & Delivery: Send to you by E-mail within 24 Hours after cleared payment. Immediately Arrival!!!
3. Shipping ( by email) + Handling Fee = US$0.00 ( Promotional Period)
4. Time-Limited Offer, Order Fast.
Wireless Data Demystified
by John Vacca (Author)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (January 3, 2003)
Wireless data, the high-speed transfer of email, stock information, messages, and even video and audio across wireless networks, is expected to become a $7.5 billion business within the next three years. This resource unpacks the networks, technologies, and protocols that make it all possible and explains how to cash in on this massive new telecom market. It includes basic network deployment and design concepts; covers implementing fixed wireless and WLL (wireless local loop); and, details managing and maintaining high-speed wireless data networks.
From the Back Cover
UNDERSTAND WIRELESS DATA COMPLETELY, EASILY WITH WIRELESS DATA DEMYSTIFIED
Wireless subscribers are up, but revenue per subscriber isn＊t 每 and it isn＊t going to be unless wireless service providers can provide more than plain-vanilla voice services. The road to successful deployment of data services has been difficult, but it is essential if the industry is going to survive. This book takes you inside the data services that will 每 one way or another 每 transform the wireless industry.
John R. Vacca wrote the book on wireless data, literally: His Wireless Broadband Networks Handbook is the field＊s standard professional reference. Now, in Wireless Data Demystified, he offers a book anyone can understand〞without being a certified technical expert. And if you are a technical expert, you will find here the essentials you need, without wading through hundreds of pages of technical detail.
You must read this book if〞
* understanding wireless data technologies and their future is your career
* you want a sightline on interlinked wireless data technologies 每 and a realistic timeline on what＊s really happening now
* wireless e-mail, e-commerce, audio, video, stock quotes, information retrieval, and other subscriber services are part of your plan for the future
* networks, technologies, and the protocols that deliver wireless data services are your responsibility
* making the move from straight wireless voice services to data is your company＊s survival strategy 每 or should be
* basic network design and deployment concepts, clearly explained, could put you ahead of the pack
* implementing fixed wireless or WLL (wireless local loop) is a service possibility
* you＊re a network manager, administrator, or technician, or work in wireless sales or marketing
* you can see past the troubled present to future investment potential of wireless data
Transmitting wireless data will be a $7.5 billion-a-year business by 2005, industry analysts predict. This book unpacks wireless data essentials to position you to take advantage of this difficult but fast-growing market.
About the Author
John Vacca is an information technology consultant and internationally known author. Since 1982, Mr. Vacca has published more than 440 articles and 36 books, including the leading technical reference in this field, Wireless Broadband Networks Handbook. He is also the author of McGraw-Hill＊s iMode Crash Course and Net Privacy: A Guide to Developing & Implementing an Ironclad ebusiness Privacy Plan. A configuration management specialist, he was a computer security official (CSO) on NASA＊s Freedom Space Station program.